Your challenge is to create an e-book depicting ‘Smart Class of the Future — 2025’.
- Competition entries must be submitted in the form of an e-book containing no more than 20 individual pages.
- E-books should incorporate text and multimedia content. Multimedia content can include a combination of audio, still images, animation and video.
- Each e-book must contain:
- A front cover
- A table of contents
- A list of references to include resources used and a list of contributors to the submission. These pages are to be included in the overall 20 page count (i.e. once these 3 pages have been included, there are 17 pages of content remaining)
- The e-book must be based on the theme, Smart Class of the Future – 2025. The contents of the e-book should reflect this theme throughout and should be told in a story format.
- The e-book should consider how technology in the classroom can change:
- Ways of thinking
- Ways of working
- Tools for working
- Ways of Living in the World
- There is no file size limit for entries.
- E-books will be accepted in PDF format, Microsoft Word
(any version) or PowerPoint and the equivalent Open Office word processor
and presentation files.
- Entries will be judged according to but not limited to creativity, originality and technical innovation.
- Only one entry per school will be accepted.
- Entries to the competition can be submitted only through the dedicated online entry form which can be found in the ‘Enter Now’ section.
- The Competition runs from Monday, 22 August 2011 to Friday, 28 October 2011. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time.
to download a copy of the Terms and Conditions.